The ramp, you can never forget; a walk to remember.
An event to appreciate and celebrate few very talented girls and stimulate all their inner and outer beauty. The Miss Diva Pageant is a part of Femina Miss India and selects candidates to represent States and Territories of the country. The Pageant explores and brings together young talent for the fashion, lifestyle and entertainment industry.
Campus Princess is a breeding ground for empowering young talent by enabling them to realize their dream of becoming a beauty queen.
Date: 5th April 2018
Time: 5 -7 PM
Kindly take into consideration the following eligibility criteria for the Campus Princess auditions:
* Profile: The applicant needs to be a student from a recognized educational institution
* Nationality: Indian Passport Holder
* Age: 18-25yrs( as on 31st Dec 2018)
* Relationship Status: Single/Unmarried
* Dress Code: Black cocktail dress and stilettos
* Height: 5’5 and above (Without heels)
RULES AND GUIDELINES
* The contestant must agree to abide by all the rules and regulations set by the Organizers.
* Marital status of the contestant: Single
* Make sure to bring proper attire needed for the pageant. i.e Black cocktail dress and stilettos.
* Bring your own jewellery, make-up etc.
* The organizers are not responsible for any delays of the pageant.
* Schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.
* Any incorrect information will result in disqualification whether discovered prior to, during, or after the finals.
* Participants must be ready and must report to the designated location at the stipulated time.
* Online registration is must.
For any queries contact:-