Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another. The beauty of a dance solo is in the opportunity to highlight your greatest strengths as a dancer. Dancer is set to captivate the audience just by simple, yet elegant moves. CORONA’18 & MAVERICKS – The Western Dance Society of BPIT presents FREEZE THE FLOOR The Solo Dance competition which gives you the opportunity to show off your skills. Mark your moves!
Date: 5th April 2018
Time: 1PM – 2.30 Pm
Prizes worth ₹5,000
Registration fee: Rs. ₹50
1. Send a video of your performance to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably a youtube or drive link)
2. Last date to send the video: 25th March, 11:59 PM.
3. Shortlisted participants will declared via mail & updated on our fb pages.
1.Participant must bring his/her own track in pendrive only.
2. Time limit : 3 to 5 minutes
3. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of the judge(s) will be final and binding.
4. Participants must report one hour prior to their event/slot.
5. Online registration is must.
6. Offline registration will be done on the day of the event.
7. All participants must carry their valid college ID cards.
Yash – 8586057198
Abhishek – 8588085034