Bring out the creativity inside you and make an outstanding advertisement of your own. Be it hilarious or sensitive, be it just your creativity and ad sense.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:-
- Group Event
- Team Size: 2 – 5
- The teams must bring their own props and music CD.
- No Stationary will be provided by the college.
- All participants must carry their IDCards.
- All props are allowed except for the following:
- Swords, knives, or any other sharp objects (unless plastic–but must be approved prior to performance.)
- Fire in any form (candles, torches, etc.)
- Fog or smoke
- Helium balloons
- Special lighting
- The topic would be given 15 minutes in advance.
- Time allowed to present your prepared ad will be 4-8 min (includes radio jingle and commercial)
- Entry fees 100/TEAM.
- The prepared AD by the contestants must not contain any obscene words/any subject that hurt the feelings of a culture/language/religion/region.
- Negative marking for any disobedience of rule .
- Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- Customer appeal
- Stage presence
- Adherence to the topic
The event will take place on 5th April in room no.6A, ground floor from 10:00am-12:00pm.
Co-ordinators: 9953553768( Pratibha)