B-Plan is an annual competition hosted by BPIT. It seeks to identify budding students with their innovative ideas and plans for a business venture. It is to be followed by certain rules.
Registered teams will compete against each other in a display of creativity and clarity of thoughts. In this round participants are tasked with explaining the idea in an Executive Summary answering the questions to
- What is the existing gap or problem that you are solving?
- What is your solution/idea/product?
- What is your revenue model?
This round will comprise of presentation and Q and A with judges and interactions with representatives from funding agencies and incubation organizations. Top three teams will be selected as winners and runners-up respectively.
- Unique team name
- Every team must have a team leader
- The teams are required to indicate team during registration.
- All submissions, beginning executive summary, shall indicate both team name and proposed venture name.
- Duration of presentation should not exceed than 10 minutes.
- All team members must be carrying their college id cards for verification.
- ATTRACTIVE PRICES FOR WINNER AND RUNNER-UP
- CERTIFICATE FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES FOR STARTUP FUNDING BY VENTURE CAPITALIST
- A team can have minimum of 1 and maximum of 5 members.
- All team members must belong to the same college.
- One participant cannot be part of more than one team..
- No change in the team structure is permitted after the team is registered. Please register your team after careful thought and deliberation.
The entry fee per team shall be Rs.100/- which has to be paid at the time of submission of form.
Registration forms shall be available at your respective colleges itself, the last date of submission of the same is 3rd April 2018 in BPIT.
The event will be held on 5th April from 12:00-4:00 pm at conference hall.
For further details and queries:-contact :firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. 9711211202(Muskan) 9013610773(Deepanshu)