The program will be conducted in two phases
Phase I – Elimination Round
A Business/Management case shall be given to all registered team. Each team shall prepare an analysis of the case.
Phase II – Final Round
Presentation and Oral Defense Round: Participation shall be required to make power point presentation for 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes of question answer session in the presence of panel of judges.
- Ensuring proper registration of their team.
- There should be maximum of three members.
- The case may not be shared or distributed to anyone outside of the competition at any time.
- Teams will have a specified time duration to work on the cases.
- Student may not receive help from any professor or faculty members.
- The competition is open for undergraduate as well as post graduate students.
- Ensuring the team has a working laptop.
- Participation fees of Rs. 100 (One hundred rupees only) per team.
Date – 6th April 2018
Time – 12 noon onward
Place – Conference Room 6A, Ground Floor, BPIT.
Nirbhay – 9911423710
Chanpreet Singh -9654988707
Ankit Sindhu – 9899325966