The objective of this contest is for a robot to follow a black line on a white background, without losing the line, and navigating several 90 degree turns. The robot to complete the course in the shortest period of time while accurately tracking the course line from start to finish wins.
Date: 6th April
Time: 12PM Onwards
Prizes Worth: Rs. 13000
Registration Fee: Rs. 50
- Maximum 4 members per team.
- The weight limit of the robot for this competition is 5 Kg.
- Each robot should not exceed by maximum 30cm x 30cm x 15cm.
- once a robot has crossed the starting line it must remain fully autonomous, or it will be disqualified.
- Any robot that loses the line course must reacquire the line at the point where it was lost, or at any earlier (e.g. already traversed) point.
- Any robot that loses the line course and fails to reacquire it will be allowed a single reattempt.
- The teams must arrive an hour before the event.
- The decision of judges is final and binding.